Samuel Brown, MD
Dually Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology & Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Brown completed his Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship at the renowned Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine under IVF pioneers Drs. Georgeanna and Howard Jones, Jr. Since then he has solidified a reputation among patients and the medical community for his excellent outcomes, compassionate care and innovative treatments.
Dr. Brown was the first surgeon in the state of Florida to pioneer minimally invasive robotic gynecological surgery for the treatment of infertility, and also built Florida's most state-of-the-art IVF center.
Dr. Brown resides in the Jacksonville Beach area with his wife and three children. In his free time he enjoys playing the guitar and kite boarding. Dr. Brown also serves as a Clinical Instructor OBGYN Residency for Shands Jacksonville Health Sciences Center (Jacksonville, FL). He is currently completing a Masters degree (MS) in Andrology & Embryology at The Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine (Norfolk, VA).
- Recipient of the Florida Medical Association's Distinguished Physician Award
- Named one of “America's Top Obstetrician Gynecologists” by the Consumers' Research Council of America
- Inducted into Strathmore’s Who’s Who for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physicians
- Selected by his peers for the award "Best Doctors in America" each year.
"Throughout our journey to conceive, Dr. Brown became so much more than our reproductive endocrinologist. He became our therapist, problem-solver, cheerleader, and - most importantly - our friend." Greg & Dana, former patients of Brown Fertility.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American College of OBGYN
- Double Diplomat via ABOG for OBGYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Society for Reproductive Surgeons
- European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology
- Baptist South: 14540 Old St. Augustine Rd., Suite 2497, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- 8149 Point Meadows Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 70 West Gore Street, Suite 202, Orlando, FL 32806
- 1405 Centerville Rd., Suite 4200, Tallahassee, FL 32308