Michael Freeman, MD
Dually Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Freeman joined the Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine in 2007. His primary interests are in ovulation induction techniques and In Vitro Fertilization. His practice philosophy centers on partnering with his patients, and educating them so they understand their diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Freeman attended medical school at the University of Florida (Gainesville, FL.), and graduated in 1995. His Ob/Gyn residency was at Bayfront Medical Center (St. Petersburg, FL.), where he was chief resident and received abundant surgical experience. This was followed by a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility at Wayne State University (Detroit, MI.), which was completed in 2002. Dr. Freeman’s research while a fellow resulted in several publications in the leading U.S. journal in his field, Fertility & Sterility, and this research led him to be the recipient of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Award for Innovations in Gynecologic Surgery in 2002.
Dr. Freeman continues to be active in medical education through lectures provided to the Ob/Gyn residents at University of Florida-Jacksonville, and as a peer reviewer for medical journals in his specialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
Dr. Freeman enjoys cooking, Gator football, and spending time with his family and three children. Dr. Freeman sees patients primarily at Jacksonville Beach and Daytona Beach office locations.
- Jacksonville Magazine “Top Docs” in 2010, 2011, 2012
- Consumer’s Research Council of America’s Top Ob/Gyn for Reproductive Endocrinology
- Double board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in General Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Florida Society for Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Baptist Beaches, 1577 Roberts Drive, Suite 220, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250