Kevin Winslow, MD
Dually Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Winslow is the founder and director of the Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. He completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility at the renowned Jones Institute (Norfolk, VA.), the birthplace of modern reproductive medicine. Dr. Winslow completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Florida/Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL.)
Dr. Winslow’s practice philosophy centers on providing cutting edge, highly personalized care. “We do not use ancillary health providers to see patients, no one has as much knowledge or skill to help the patient than her physician.” “I believe this approach results in a better chance for success and makes a sometimes difficult journey much easier.” Dr. Winslow has served as President for the Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility. He is a clinical professor at the University of Florida/Jacksonville.
Under Dr. Winslow’s directorship the Institute has had over 10,000 babies born. In 2005, the Institute was ranked in the top 10 infertility programs in the nation by Child Magazine. The Institute has been featured in People, Child, Conceive, Pink, SELF, and Women’s Magazine, as well as on NBC, ABC, BBC news and the Today Show. In 2011, the Institute was given the designation “Center of Excellence” by United Health Care for its high pregnancy rates and low multiple birth rate.
Dr. Winslow is married with three children. His special interests are sailing, Gator football, and his three retrievers: Joe, Hamp and Huck.
- Elected President of Florida’s Society of Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility.
- Diplomat ABOG for OBGYN and Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Consistently selected by his peers for the award “Best Doctors in America.”
- Consistently selected by patients “Most Compassionate Doctor.”
- Consistently named one of “America’s top Obstetrician Gynecologists” by the Consumer Research Council of America.
"Dr. Winslow, you have forever changed our lives and the Lord has used you and your staff to bless our family. Words cannot express how deeply grateful we are." Amy & Trace, patients of F.I.R.M.
- Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Society of Andrology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Baptist Downtown, 836 Prudential Drive, Suite 902, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Baptist South, 14540 Old St. Augustine Road, Suite 2503, Jacksonville, FL 32258