Kari Von Goeben, MD
Reproductive Medicine (IVF)
Dually Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology
Languages: English, Spanish
Kari Von Goeben, M.D. is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and reproductive endocrinology and infertility. She has special expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility and assisted reproductive technology. Her areas of clinical interest include stress and fertility, fertility preservation and polycystic ovary syndrome (P.C.O.S.). After graduating from fellowship she was working in private practice in Los Angeles and was also an assistant clinical professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Dr. Von Goeben completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency training and her reproductive endocrinology and infertility fellowship training at the University of California, Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.) where she performed research on sexual function in pregnancy, ovulation induction, thyroid function in the infertile patient, PCOS genetics, and the early development of the ovarian follicle. Dr. Von Goeben has received multiple teaching awards. She also received an award for patient care while at UCLA and a research award for her thesis research.
Dr. Von Goeben has been a contributing author in medical textbooks, has presented her research at numerous national and international meetings, and has published her research in several peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Von Goeben was also featured on ABC’s Eyewitness Newsmakers to discuss her experience working and operating in Africa and has been interviewed for magazines such as Glamour to provide a specialist’s point of view about fertility treatments.
Dr. Von Goeben’s positive energy has been noted by her patients and colleagues throughout her career, and she looks forward to helping her patients in all aspects of their fertility care. She recently underwent fertility treatments to conceive her second child and now has unique insight into what it means to be a fertility patient as well.
When she’s not working, Dr. Von Goeben loves to spend time with her husband and two sons, run, and travel. She sees patients primarily at the Beaches and South office locations.
- Selected to the Super Doctors 2015 Southern California Rising Stars list.
- Selected to the Super Doctors 2014 Southern California Rising Stars list.
- Selected to the Super Doctors 2013 Southern California Rising Stars list.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- Baptist Beaches, 1577 Roberts Drive, Suite 220, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Baptist South, 14540 Old St. Augustine Road, Suite 2503, Jacksonville, FL 32258